Montessori
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTC - Candy Fundraiser Info and Next Meeting

Go down

PTC - Candy Fundraiser Info and Next Meeting Empty PTC - Candy Fundraiser Info and Next Meeting

Post by Arianna Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:16 pm

From PTC President
Hi There,

I just wanted to reach out to you and let you know a few specifics about the fundraiser and see if you have any questions for me regarding it. I had our "Kick Off" assembly today and permission slips went home. I'm planning on being at the school at 10:00am to collect all permission slips and/or money turned in and start distributing candy boxes. If a parent would perter to come to the school and hand deliver a permission slip and/or turn in money that will be available from 11am-1pm and for 30 minutes after school. In years past most students turn in their permission slips and candy money themselves, and I deliver their new box to sell straight to the classroom, but I wanted to offer the specific hours if parents would prefer. I will distribute boxes until Friday, February 9th and money will be due no later then Wednesday, February 14th. If any one would like to volunteer to help, please feel free to contact me on my cell phone 209-480-4741. Tomorrow I will be outside the storage unit during school hours, after school and for the remainder of the fundraiser I plan to be in room 26.

Our next PTC meeting will be Tuesday, February 27th at 6pm in the library with child care provided. I hope to see you there!

Thank you,
Tabitha Pangelina
PTC President
t.pangelina@sbcglobal.net
209-480-4741

Arianna
Admin

https://montessorians.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down